Sunday, June 7, 2009

Writing Update Sunday: June 7, 2009

Wow. What a week I've experienced. I've gotten a lot of work done on many many projects at once. This is what is currently being worked on, and what will be posted in the near future:

1. part 2 of Chapter 2 of City Faeries: Flight to Freedom (go to www.teamjalice1863.wordpress.com for the previous bits)

2. Chapter Six of Matters of the Heart my Jane and Alec fanfic will be posted this week. Whoohoo!

3. Another chapter of A Home for Life is due to come out . (Fanfic again. Twilight Fanfic)

4. The first chapter of my Mortal Instruments fanfic will be up at the end of this coming week.

5. Chapter 9 of my novel Protected One shall be finished soon. Working slowly on it, so I don't lose the essence of Nickie and Jordan.

On the reading front, I finally started the third book in the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. City of Glass is promising to be as good as the previous 2. Go to www.teamjalice1863.wordpress.com for the review once I've finished it.

Special thanks to my #pseudowrimo, #writechat, and #writingmuses people who continually keep me motivated to bring out the best writing I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment